PYROSLEEVE PGH.20/ROS is manufactured from ‘E’ glass fibre yarn knitted to form a sleeve and coated with high grade iron oxide silicone elastomer rubber.
PGH.20/ROS possesses outstanding characteristics making it ideal for protecting hose assemblies, cables, and wires.
- High flexibility
- Continuous protection at an operating temperature of 250 deg. C
- Ability to withstand a molten metal splash at 1200 deg. C
- Highly resistant to most oils, hydraulic fluids, fuels, acids and alkalis
- When exposed to flame the high grade rubber will form a protective SiO2 layer
- Health & Safety – Provides personnel with protection against burns from hot hoses,
steam lines etc.
- Helps to reduce energy loss by retaining heat within pipework
- Excellent flame resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance